Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New blog

I've decided to start another blog.  It will focus more on my relationship with God.  I had originally started this blog to talk about Jacob and how our lives are growing so I wanted to keep that focus.  So from now on I'll try to keep on blog focused on Jacob and our life and the other on my relationship with Christ.
I have to of course tell you what the blog is though just in case you might be interested in what I have to say.  I called it "365 Miracles"  web address is http://www.oneadaymiracle.blogspot.com/
I came up with it today when I was driving my niece to the city to go to build a bear for her birthday.  How many of us have miracles happen every day and we don't realize it?  I'm going to attempt to write one miracle each and every day.  They happen everyday, you just have to look for them.  Come and see what each day holds for me if your interested!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally got around to starting a blog again and come here to find out you now have two!!

Here's the link if you are interested

http://twoblueswans.blogspot.com/